Integrative medicine is a personalized, science-based approach that empowers patients and practitioners to work together to address the underlying causes of disease and promote optimal wellness.
Common medical conditions that can be treated in an
Integrative Medicine approach include:
- Thyroid disease
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Chronic Abdominal Pain
- Chronic Hives
- Parkinson’s Disease
- ADHD and ADD
The following conditions are commonly encountered in Integrative Medicine, and by addressing the root cause of the problem, many symptoms may be alleviated.
- Mild Cognitive Impairment and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Mycotoxin and Mold Exposure
- Biotoxin and Lyme disease
- Intestinal Permeability “Leaky Gut”
- Yeast Overgrowth
- Small Intestinal Bowel Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Hypochlorhydria or low stomach acid production
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI)
Schedule Your Consultation
When it comes to your long term health and wellness, you deserve care that addresses root causes rather than symptoms. Dr. Hoffman and the team are ready to create a personalized plan to help you reach your goals. Schedule a consultation today and learn what personalized, integrative medical care can do for you.